We survived our 50 books in one year challenge. In 2009 we are still reading...

Friday, May 4, 2007

Trace by Patricia Cornwell (#12, Reader's Choice)

Steph has her weird time traveling/sci-fi books as her guilty pleasure and I have my murder mystery/crime scene as mine. I have some sort of obsession with televisions shows such as CSI, Criminal Intent, and Law and Order: SVU, Patricia Cornwell books are my reading equivalent. I can pick up her book as I crawl into bed and it will be finished by morning. All this said, Trace was not good. I have read many of her books and some of them were enjoyable mysteries, Trace was not.

Read it if you want, but don't expect much suspense or for it to be comparable to any of her novels that have you trying to figure throughout who did it and how will they be caught. BORING.

1 comment:

Shirley Makeout said...

The cover on this book just says it all... Maybe I will have to indulge in one of your guilty pleasure books as well.