We survived our 50 books in one year challenge. In 2009 we are still reading...

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (#31, Fiction)

Hey STEPH, why didn't you say, "hey becky, you should really read this series, you will become obsessed with it!"?????

It's okay though, I forgive you. I can understand the hesitation at giving me recommendations ;)

But seriously, I am a huge fan of this series right now. I had a lot of people tell me I had to read it ASAP.... so, apparently I took those words to heart. I'm kind of wondering what the purpose in my life will be once I finish the series. Sad.

I'm not sure what exactly it is about reading about teenage vampires and werewolves that is so good. I have to imagine it has a lot to do with how the author writes and has created the characters. They fact that they are teenagers does not often come into my mind... and well, come on, Edward may only be 17, but he's been around for quite some time!

Talk about a guilty pleasure done right!

No comments: