We survived our 50 books in one year challenge. In 2009 we are still reading...

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Echo Park by Michael Connelly (#22, Fiction)

Can you imagine how many books I would read in a year if all I read was murder/mystery series? Seriously. Even though the book is over 400 pages, I can still breeze though it in three days max. I could read over 100 books in a year!

But alas, quality over quantity. I really haven't got much to say about this book. For it's genre it fits the bill and didn't make me feel like I was slumming it. (I just came up with that--book slumming it. Steph-- it's our new phrase! I love it!)

The main character is likeable and the writing is not terrible. The story was interesting with a nice little twist at the end.

It passes my guilty pleasure standards.

No comments: