We survived our 50 books in one year challenge. In 2009 we are still reading...

Monday, January 5, 2009

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer (#34, Fiction)

A lovely little series here that I was completely wrapped up in for about a week!

The end was a little bizarre, but I think she made it all end pretty well. I can't believe that I missed the whole imprinting twist! That is just totally staring the reader in the face! And I missed it!

I think it's better for me to not have a whole completed series when I find the first book. Although reading is great and all, my mental health can't really handle my reading addiction. I started the first book on a Thursday and finished the last one on the following Wednesday. Keep in mind I also worked each of those weekdays...

Time to move on some big kid books for awhile...well... after my next post actually...

No comments: